Muskoka Lakes Township — District Councillor and Township Councillor — Ward B / Ward 2
1. What actions have you personally taken to support a greener, more sustainable climate?
- Built an addition on our house using ICF.
- Sold our boat and are now using a canoe.
2. What opportunities for climate leadership at the municipal level (e.g. greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs)) would you champion in one or more of these areas: Buildings | Housing | Land use (sprawl) | Transportation | Other
Buildings: Support energy efficient buildings
Housing: Support tiny homes
Land use (sprawl): Support multi-residential housing
Transportation: Support hybrid vehicles
3. A long-term problem requires a long-term solution. What is your 100-year plan? If elected, what would be your first action?
Reduce green house gas admissions. It is almost impossible to have a 100 year plan. Technology changes rapidly and therefore plans will drastically change.